CX Horticulture Nilnat
NilNat is a highly effective solution for every gardener growing any type of plant in any type of system.
- Extremely concentrated – 1 ml makes 100 liters. One 20 ml bottle makes 2000 liters.
- Safe to use with any nutrient regiment.
- Will not affect beneficial microorganisms.
- Non-toxic and completely inert; does not interact with the plant in any way.
- NilNat, like all other CX Horticulture products, is designed specifically for consumable crops.
- NilNat is plant, pet and people safe.
As a maintenance, add NilNat to your regular feed once a week at 1 ml (40 drops) per 100 L (25 gal). For more intensive use, treat with NilNat every three days in the following methods:
Soil/Coco: Mix 2 drops per 4 L (1 gal) of water. Thoroughly drench growing medium.
Recirculating: Add to your nutrient tank at 1 ml (40 drops) of NilNat per 100 L (25 gal). If your medium is not completely saturated by your watering system, thoroughly saturate your medium by hand watering. Ensure NilNat is mixed evenly throughout your medium.
- Even saturation greatly increases the effectiveness of NilNat.
- Hydrogen Peroxide will greatly reduce the effectiveness of NilNat.
- You cannot overfeed with NilNat and can use through flush. There are no after-taste effects.
- Must be stored between 37 F and 72 F (2 C – 22 C). Refrigerate if necessary. Do not freeze.