Green Qube 1224 Tent
The Green Qube GQ1224 measuring 120cm x 240cm x 200cm or 120cm x 240cm x 220cm are the ideal medium to large sized quality grow tent. The 220cm tall version offers a little more crucial head height if using grow lights such as Gavita Pro's! The wide design is particularly suitable for growers with a lot of horizontal space to work with. Equipped with some of the strongest tent poles available on the market and coming complete with simple, “easy-click” assembly, this grow tent is packed full of thoughtful design elements.
Premium quality features of the GQ1224 grow tent include:
- Strong and durable powder coated poles
- Click-in corner pieces for simple assembly
- Double oversized socks to fit all types of ducting
- Diamond cut Mylar lining providing 98% reflectivity
- Waterproof and extremely durable military-style zips
- Viewing windows that let you easily check on your plants
- Unique uplift bars that are perfect for growing systems where nutrient tank placement is ideally outside of the grow tent
- Wide design for full utilisation of horizontal space
- Removable water spill tray for easy cleaning
- The brand new LIGHTSAVER® feature which comes as standard with all Green Qube grow tents - Instantly stops any 'glow' from air vents.
The super strong poles supplied with Green Qube tents allow for up to 100kg of hanging, which is enough to accommodate practically any set-up, and the inclusion of viewing windows lets you keep tabs on your plants without disturbing the growing environment.
Overall, the GQ1224 is easily on a par with other similar tents from market leading brands like Secret Jardin and BudBox and we highly recommend this tent to any grower wanting a premium tent that’s built to last and crafted to accommodate a range of growing needs